Orthopaedic Surgery Review PDF Free Download
This book is a valuable tool for studying and reviewing key concepts in orthopedic surgery. Written in a question-and-answer format, this review tests readers’ knowledge of surgical anatomy, biomechanics, and the principles of diagnosis and treatment of common and rare pathologies. Each chapter covers a different anatomic region, enabling quick reference to topics of interest. The book also features additional chapters on basic science as well as important clinical concepts related to oncologic management, pediatric surgery, and rehabilitation.
- 5,276 questions and answers that provide comprehensive coverage of essential concepts
- Two-column format with questions on the left and answers on the right for rapid review
- Emphasis on specific details that are frequently tested in a closing chapter, “Last-Minute Rapid Review of Selected Topics”
Designed for residents, orthopedic surgeons, and medical students, this book is ideal as a supplemental study aid in preparation for board examinations and as a refresher prior to performing surgeries.
- Orthopaedic Surgery Review PDF Free Download,
- Orthopaedic Surgery Review Free Ebook,
- Orthopaedic Surgery Review PDF