Palpation Techniques 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
|Author||Joseph E. Muscolino DC|
|File size||48.7 MB|
A full-color atlas of the muscles of the human body this text provides in-depth coverage of skeletal muscles. An easy-to-understand format organizes the material by body region moving from head to extremities. For each region there is an overview of the muscles of the region as a whole with information on how muscles in that region function together and large drawings of the muscles of that entire region. Then each particular muscle in that region is described with name the origin of that name Greek and Latin derivations pronunciation attachments actions a drawing with an arrow showing the muscle’s line of pull innervation to two levels of detail and arterial supply to two levels of detail. That overview is followed by a practical step-by-step guide to palpating that muscle a group muscle illustration to show the muscle’s anatomical relationship to nearby muscles the methodology for learning muscle actions and clinically useful information for that muscle. Instructor’s resources available.
- A choice of level of depth for each muscle makes this text very teacher-friendly and suitable for a variety of disciplines from massage to chiropractic ― bold type represents the beginning level and plain type shows more in-depth levels.
- Content is organized by body region in an easy-to-understand format.
- Clear full-color line drawings examine each muscle both in groups and individually.
- Layout is compartmentalized with each muscle displayed in a separate section.
- More than 100 pages of appendices help to explain concepts and put anatomy into perspective showing the “big picture.”
- Palpation and methodology sections explain each muscle so students don’t have to simply memorize the material they learn it ― with bulleted steps for palpating the muscle a group muscle illustration to show the muscle’s anatomical relationship to the other muscles in the region a key to the illustration to indicate the names of each muscle shown bulleted information on the anatomical relationship of the muscle to other muscles in that region methodology for learning muscle actions to explain the reasoning behind each action and a section of miscellaneous information about the muscle.
- Four-color design enhances visual appeal and illustrations show muscles and their attachments in two distinct colors for easy identification.
Palpation Techniques 2nd Edition PDF Palpation Techniques 2nd Edition PDF Free Download Palpation Techniques 2nd Edition PDF Ebook