Passing the FRCR Part 1 PDF Free Download
Written by radiology registrars who have recently passed the newly formatted FRCR Part 1 Anatomy Exam, this study guide includes detailed coverage of all the anatomy topics on the exam. The images and accompanying questions and answers are specifically tailored to the new exam format and cover the following areas: Neuroradiology and Head and Neck Radiology; Chest and Cardiovascular Radiology; Gastrointestinal, Gynecological, and Urological Anatomy; and Musculoskeletal Anatomy.
- More than 300 high-quality images accompanied by questions and answers that match the syllabus of the newly formatted anatomy module
- A practice exam at the end of the book offers candidates the experience of taking the exam under timed conditions
Passing the FRCR Part 1: Cracking Anatomy enables candidates to enter the exam room for the image viewing session confident in their knowledge and fully prepared to pass the exam.
- Passing the FRCR Part 1 PDF Free Download,
- Passing the FRCR Part 1 Free Ebook,
- Passing the FRCR Part 1 PDF