Pathophysiology PDF: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children 7 edition
|Author||Kathryn L. McCance|
|File size||351.63 MB|
With easy-to-read in-depth descriptions of disease disease etiology and disease processes Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children 7th Edition helps you understand the most important and the most complex pathophysiology concepts. More than 1200 full-color illustrations and photographs make it easier to identify normal anatomy and physiology as well as alterations of function. This edition includes a NEW Epigenetics and Disease chapter along with additional What’s New boxes highlighting the latest advances in pathophysiology. Written by well-known educators Kathryn McCance and Sue Huether and joined by a team of expert contributors this resource is the most comprehensive and authoritative pathophysiology text available!
- Over 1200 full-color illustrations and photographs
- A fully updated glossary includes 1000 terms and makes lookup easier by grouping together similar topics and terms.
- Outstanding authors Kathryn McCance and Sue Huether have extensive backgrounds as researchers and instructors and utilize expert contributors consultants and reviewers in developing this edition.
- Chapter summary reviews provide concise synopses of the main points of each chapter.
- Consistent presentation of diseases includes pathophysiology clinical manifestations and evaluation and treatment.
- Lifespan content includes ten separate pediatric chapters and special sections with aging and pediatrics content.
- Algorithms and flowcharts of diseases and disorders make it easy to follow the sequential progression of disease processes.
- Nutrition and Disease boxes explain the link between concepts of health promotion and disease.
depict the clinical manifestations of disease and disease processes ― more than in any other pathophysiology text.
- NEW! Chapter on epigenetics and disease.
- Additional What’s New boxes highlight the most current research and clinical development.
Updated content reflects advances in pathophysiology including tumor biology invasion and metastases the epidemiology of cancer diabetes mellitus insulin resistance thyroid and adrenal gland disorders female reproductive disorders including benign breast diseases and breast cancer and a separate chapter on male reproductive disorders and cancer.
Pathophysiology PDF Pathophysiology PDF Free Download Pathophysiology PDF Ebook