PCEP Book I Third Edition PDF : Maternal and Fetal Evaluation and Immediate Newborn Care
|Author||Dr. Robert A Sinkin MD MPH FAAP|
|File size||12.8 MB|
Developed for health care professionals who provide care to pregnant women and newborns, the Perinatal Continuing Education Program (PCEP) is a comprehensive, self-paced education program in four volumes.
Completely updated and revised with leading-edge procedures and techniques, Book I: Maternal and Fetal Evaluation and Immediate Newborn Care, 3rd Edition features 8 units covering obstetric evaluation and Neonatal Resuscitation Program information and skills, as well as units on thermal care and neonatal hypoglycemia.
PCEP is a proven educational tool for:
- Improving perinatal care know-how, policies, practices and procedures
- Establishing organization-wide care goals and routines
- Teaching both practical skills and cognitive knowledge
- Saving time and money — streamline the learning process
- Reducing care risks through staff-wide consistency of knowledge and skills competency
- Encouraging cooperation and communication among diverse staff
- Simplifying education planning and budgeting
PCEP Book I Third Edition PDF, PCEP Book I Third Edition Free Download, PCEP Book I Third Edition Ebook