Pediatric Clinical Pharmacology PDF Free Download
Clinical Pharmacology During Pregnancy is written for clinicians, physicians, midwives, nurses, pharmacists and other medical professionals directly involved in the care of women during pregnancy. This book focuses on the impact of pregnancy on drug disposition and also includes coverage of treatments for diseases of specific body systems as well as essential content on dosing and efficacy.
The broad range of this book encompasses analgesics, antiasthmatics, antidepressants, heart and circulatory drugs, vitamins and herbal supplements, and more. Topics in chemotherapy and substance abuse are covered, as are research issues, including clinical trial design and ethical considerations.
- Uses an evidence-based approach for therapeutics during pregnancy
- Includes a summary of specific medications by indication with up-to-date information on dosing and efficacy in pregnancy for the given indication
- Pediatric Clinical Pharmacology PDF Free Download,
- Pediatric Clinical Pharmacology Free Ebook,
- Pediatric Clinical Pharmacology PDF