Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery PDF Free Download
SCORE YOUR HIGHEST ON THE PLASTIC SURGERY IN-TRAINING AND BOARD EXAMS!
This powerful, results-oriented study guide delivers everything you need to improve knowledge, confidence, and recall. Featuring a rigorous quick-hit Q&A presentation consisting of short clinical questions with concise answers, this is truly your most effective weapon when preparing for plastic and reconstructive surgery in-training and board exams.
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Board Review: Pearls of Wisdom delivers more than 90 chapters covering the most commonly tested topics on exams. A team of renowned contributors provides you with the most up-to-date content across a variety of plastic and reconstructive topics. By reviewing one topic at a time, you can quickly and easily identify your areas of strength and weakness. The quick-hit format distills key facts and clinical pearls which are essential to exam success. This high-yield review is the perfect complement to larger texts and delivers an intense streamlined review in the days and weeks prior to the exam.
· 6,400+ rapid-fire questions cover the core competencies on the plastic surgery board exam
· NEW CHAPTERS on cutting-edge topics such as Surgical Management of Migraine Headaches and Radiation Therapy and Breast Reduction
· NEW FULL-COLOR INSERT containing thirty images
· Chapters thoroughly revised to reflect the latest breakthroughs and advances
· Completely updated to include high-yield topics found on the in-training examination and written boards
GET THE HIGHEST SCORE POSSIBLE WITH:
BULL’S-EYE HITS on plastic surgery board exam topics – the meaningful and the frequently tested
TOOLS TO IMPRINT YOUR MEMORY – pearls, drills, mnemonics, visual imagery, and other tested learning aids
RAPID-FIRE Q&A PRESENTATION that maximizes your study time
NO CONFUSING WRONG ANSWERS to clutter your memory
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery PDF Free Download,
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Free Ebook,
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery PDF