Plastic Surgery Case Review PDF Free Download
Focusing on the clinical information that must be mastered for success on oral board exams, Plastic Surgery Case Review presents 50 case studies, each of which highlights a specific topic that is frequently covered in the oral boards. It contains short, high-yield chapters that are designed to serve as a thorough yet quick review of pertinent information that physicians will encounter in the examination.
- Each chapter begins with a case study that is modeled after the oral boards. Each case study includes: a description of the case and the work-up for similar scenarios, a discussion of treatment options, complications, and critical errors to avoid
- High-quality color illustrations throughout
- Chapters are organized in bullet-point format, making the book quick and easy to read
This book will be an essential resource for plastic surgeons, residents, fellows, and other trainees studying for the oral board exams and a useful guide for plastic surgeons preparing for operative cases.
- Plastic Surgery Case Review PDF Free Download,
- Plastic Surgery Case Review Free Ebook,
- Plastic Surgery Case Review PDF