Profiles in Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiology PDF Free Download
Profiles in Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiology is acollection of short biographies of scientists and physicians whohave played (or still play) a significant role in improvingdiagnosis and therapy of heart rhythm disturbances includingelectrophysiology and pacing.
Altogether, approximately 250 remarkable individuals aredescribed. Not only is the book filled with biographies of pastpioneers of rhythmology, some of whom lived long ago, but it alsoincludes many contemporary rhythmologists.
In addition to these biographies, it contains:
- An extensive table of the History of the Disorders of CardiacRhythm from the 16th to the 20th century
- A series of historical pages developed by the author for everyissue of the Journal of Interventional CardiacElectrophysiology (JICE) and reflecting eminent personalitiesor events in medicine
- A glossary of arrhythmias, electrophysiology and pacing
- Profiles in Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiology PDF Free Download,
- Profiles in Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiology Free Ebook,
- Profiles in Cardiac Pacing and Electrophysiology PDF