Promoting Recovery in Early Psychosis PDF Free Download
[There has been an] extraordinary shift in how we understand andtreat psychosis, none more so than in the arena of EarlyIntervention (EI) bringing with it new hope for young people withemerging psychosis and their families.
From the introduction to the book
Centred around the Early Psychosis Declaration (EPD), this bookexplores the declaration’s five themes through contributions from asizeable number of mental health practitioners, service-users andcarers. It is designed to help those working with peopleexperiencing psychosis at an early stage of illness to develop andimplement effective early intervention skills, enabling them toexamine and refine their practice. Most importantly, the book is apractical guide to delivering early intervention strategies with aunique focus on recovery.
- Includes an abundance of case studies to link theory topractice
- Edited by an team with a wealth of clinical and researchexperience
- Suitable for qualified practitioners from all disciplinesworking in the Early Intervention field, including mental healthnurses, psychiatrists, social workers, occupational therapists,clinical psychologists and lecturer/practitioners
- Promoting Recovery in Early Psychosis PDF Free Download,
- Promoting Recovery in Early Psychosis Free Ebook,
- Promoting Recovery in Early Psychosis PDF