Prostate Cancer Diagnosis and Clinical Management PDF Free Download
Do you manage patients with prostate cancer?
Could you use an expert guide examining all possible management options?
Prostate Cancer: diagnosis and clinical management providesurologists and oncologists of all levels with up-to-date, evidence-based guidance to the diagnosis, treatment and clinical management of a disease which accounts for a quarter of all cancers affecting men.
Designed to be as practical and accessible as possible, leading experts discuss key issues in prostate cancer management and examine how to deliver best practice in the clinical care of their patients. Topics covered include:
- What must be considered when counseling newly-diagnosed cancer patients
- Radical surgery options for prostate cancer
- Novel therapies for localized prostate cancer
- How should metastatic prostate cancer be diagnostic and managed
- What are the best methods of administering end of life care for the patient
Brought to you by a highly experienced editor team, and containing key points, management algorithms, practice tips and the latest AUA and EAU clinical guidelines, this is the ideal consultation tool for doctors both on the wards and in the office.