Public Health Nutrition 2nd edition PDF Free Download
- Public health nutrition concepts and assessment tools, and their application in light of the latest evidence.
- Case studies to illustrate how best to apply the theory and evidence to policy and practice.
- An examination of nutrition throughout the lifecycle, and the relationship between diet and disease, including in relation to obesity, diabetes, cancer, as well as mental health.
- The impact of environmental factors on public health.
- Public health strategies, policies and approaches.
With a clear and concise structure, Public Health Nutrition is an essential purchase for students of nutrition, dietetics and other healthcare areas, as well as an invaluable practical guide for health professionals working within public health.
A supporting companion website featuring multiple-choice, short answer, and essay style questions is available at www.wiley.com/go/buttriss/publichealth