Quick Reference Guide to Pediatric Care PDF Free Download
|Author||Dr. Deepak M. Kamat MD PhD FAAP|
|File size||17.5 MB|
Authoritative content is presented in a concise outline format that helps speed and simplify decision-making.
Regardless of the patient presentation you’re confronted with you’ll have quick access to the help you need to
- Efficiently evaluate signs and symptoms.
- Order the right screening/diagnostic tests.
- Implement approved therapeutic strategies.
- Prescribe safe and effective medications
- Recommend proven prevention measures.
- Confidently respond to parent questions.
35 new chapters including
- Coagulation disorders
- Drug interactions and adverse effects
- Fetal alcohol syndrome
- Fragile X syndrome
- Hypocalcemia hypercalcemia and hypercalcuria
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Klinefelter syndrome
- Learning disorders
- Metabolic disorders beyond the newborn period
- Munchausen syndrome by proxy: medical child abuse
- Papulosquamous disease
- Pierre-Robin syndrome
- Prader-Willi syndrome
- Symptoms of emotional disturbance in young children (Birth to 5 Years)
- Turner syndrome and Noonan syndrome
- And more…
Quick Reference Guide to Pediatric Care PDF Quick Reference Guide to Pediatric Care PDF Free Download Quick Reference Guide to Pediatric Care PDF Ebook