Radiology Case Review Series PDF: Breast Imaging
|File size||19.48 MB|
Access interactive cases on breast imaging for the best board review possible!
Part of McGraw-Hill’s Radiology Case Review Series this unique resource challenges you to look at a group of images determine the diagnosis answer related questions and gauge your knowledge by reviewing the answer. It all adds up to the best interactive review of breast imaging available–one that’s ideal for certification or recertification or as clinical refresher.
Distinguished by an effective 2-page design each volume in this series is filled with cases annotated images questions & answers pearls and relevant literature references that will efficiently prepare you for virtually any exam topic. The book’s cases are crosslinked to an online component that includes full-resolution images interactive image stacks discussions and extra teaching points that reinforce your grasp of must-know breast imaging topics–from gynecomastia to primary breast lymphoma.
Radiology Case Review Series Features
- 200 cases for each volume which consist of:
- Precise state-of-the-art images accompanied by questions and answers descriptions of the entities insightful clinical pearls and reference lists
- Intensive coverage of fundamental radiology principles the latest diagnostic imaging techniques radiology equipment new technologies and more
- Images with 5 questions on the right-hand page
- Magnifications annotations and detailed answers on the verso page–a benefit that you’ll find only in this exceptional series!
- Informative bulleted comments box that provides important additional context for each case
- Scroll the images from each case in the text as well as stack images (display multiple views of an image)
- Zoom in and out or scroll up and down to highlight specific details of a subject
- Access additional images for each case using the case ID number from the text
Radiology Case Review Series PDF Radiology Case Review Series PDF Free Download Radiology Case Review Series PDF Ebook