Simulated Patient Methodology PDF Free Download
Simulated Patient Methodology is a timely book, aimed athealth professional educators and Simulated Patient (SP)practitioners. It connects theory and evidence with practice toensure maximum benefit for those involved in SP programmes, inorder to inform practice and promote innovation. The book providesa unique, contemporary, global overview of SP practice, for allhealth sciences educators.
Simulated Patient Methodology:
• Provides a cross-disciplinary overview of thefield
• Considers practical issues such as recruiting andtraining simulated patients, and the financial planning of SPprogrammes
• Features case studies, illustrating theory inpractice, drawn from across health professions and countries, toensure relevance to localised contexts
Written by world leaders in the field, this invaluable resourcesummarises the theoretical and practical basis of all human-basedsimulation methodologies.
- Simulated Patient Methodology PDF Free Download,
- Simulated Patient Methodology Free Ebook,
- Simulated Patient Methodology PDF