Stem Cell Therapeutics for Cancer 1st Edition PDF Free Download
Stem Cell Therapeutics for Cancer covers theapplication of stem cells in various cancers, with an emphasis onthe aspects of these strategies that are critical to the success offuture stem cell-based therapies for cancer. Topics covered in thebook include stem cell sources, tumor specificity, targetedtherapeutics, visualizing the stem cell, and therapeutic agentpharmacokinetics. Each chapter contains a brief introduction to thecancer, followed by an exploration of how engineered stem cellshave been utilized to cure the disease in mouse models and in earlyphase clinical trials.
- Comprises of sections on stem cell therapy in brain cancers,lung cancers, breast cancers, as well as stem cells incombination with other therapies
- Focuses on the practical applications of using stem cells asgene delivery agents to treat cancer
- Includes coverage of cutting-edge molecular imaging techniquesin stem cell therapeutics for a variety of tumour types
- Stem Cell Therapeutics for Cancer 1st Edition PDF Free Download,
- Stem Cell Therapeutics for Cancer 1st Edition Free Ebook,
- Stem Cell Therapeutics for Cancer 1st Edition PDF