Stretching to Stay Young PDF: Simple Workouts to Keep You Flexible Energized and Pain Free
|File size||25.77 MB|
Discover how the practice of stretching can increase your flexibility strengthen your body and renew your youth with Stretching to Stay Young.
As we age our bodies move less and less. And the less we move the tighter our muscles and joints become. But this isn’t our natural state―in fact our bodies were designed for movement.
Stretching is a gentle simple activity that anyone can do. Doctors often “prescribe” stretching to patients to alleviate ongoing aches and pains as well as improve range of motion and flexibility. Those who enjoy an active lifestyle find that regular stretching improves athletic performance and decreases the risk of injury.
Jessica Matthews knows how important stretching is. Her work as a seasoned yoga instructor exercise physiologist and graduate-level health educator has impacted thousands of lives and has made her a leading and trusted expert in the health and fitness industry. In Stretching to Stay Young Jessica meets you at your current level of stretching ability and guides you step-by-step through each stretch arming you with the confidence you need to progress into deeper levels of stretching for enhanced flexibility and strength over time.
Stretching to Stay Young is your all-in-one guide to creating a stretching regimen that is tailor fit to your specific needs. In these pages you’ll find:
- Detailed illustrations that provide visual aids for the correct positioning of your body
- Easy-to-understand explanations of the cutting edge research behind each stretch and how it works
- “Change it up” tips for modification that allow you to increase or decrease intensity level while stretching
- The most current up-to-date information on the basic how-to’s of proper stretching
- Beginning to end guidance―from preparation to self-customization Stretching to Stay Young delivers stretching options that consider your current issues and the lifestyle you want to lead
No matter your age or level of activity Stretching to Stay Young will take the confusion out of starting and put the enjoyment into stretching.
Stretching to Stay Young PDF Stretching to Stay Young PDF Free Download Stretching to Stay Young PDF Ebook