Surgical Anatomy PDF Free Download
Netter’s Surgical Anatomy and Approaches is your quick reference to the key anatomical landmarks and operative techniques needed to best perform general surgical operative procedures! This one-of-a-kind resource combines the unmatched surgical anatomy illustrations of Frank H. Netter, MD with endoscopic, laparoscopic, and radiologic images – integrated with expert descriptions of each operative procedure – to provide a clear overview of the exposures, incision sites, surgically relevant landmarks, structures, fascial planes, and common anatomical variants and operative methods that are critical to your success in the operating room.
- Vividly visualize the surgical anatomy you need to know through the uniquely detailed, memorable artwork of Dr. Netter, Carlos Machado, MD, and other anatomy illustrators working in the Netter tradition.
- View surgical anatomy from a clinical perspective through photographs and endoscopic, laparoscopic, and radiologic images that capture important landmarks and anatomy and are integrated into an expert description of each operative procedure.
- Access the complete contents online for quick look-ups, including videos of relevant surgical dissections to help you review approaches to common operations.
- Surgical Anatomy PDF Free Download,
- Surgical Anatomy Free Ebook,
- Surgical Anatomy PDF