Symptom to Diagnosis An Evidence Based Guide Second Edition PDF Free Download
An engaging case-based approach to learning the diagnostic process in internal medicine
“All clinicians caring for patients, from medical students to residents and attending physicians, are the intended audience. The book is well written for all levels, and the authors are well-respected educators and experts in the field. 3 Stars.”–Doody’s Review Service
Symptom to Diagnosis teaches you an evidence-based, step-by-step process for evaluating, diagnosing, and treating patients based on their clinical complaints. By applying this process you will be able to recognize specific diseases and prescribe the most effective therapy.
Each chapter is built around a common patient complaint that illustrates essential concepts and provides insight into the process by which the differential diagnosis is identified.
Coverage for each disease includes:
- Textbook Presentation: offers a concise statement of the common or classic presentation of the particular disease
- Disease Highlights: covers the most pertinent epidemiologic and pathophysiologic information for the disease
- Evidence-Based Diagnosis: reviews the accuracy of the history, physical exam, laboratory and radiologic tests for the disease. In this unique section, the author points out the findings that help you “rule in” or “rule out” the various diseases.
- Treatment: details the basics of therapy for the disease discussed
Filled with algorithms, summary tables, and questions that direct evaluation, Symptom to Diagnosis is a true must read before your first clinical encounter.
- Symptom to Diagnosis An Evidence Based Guide Second Edition PDF Free Download,
- Symptom to Diagnosis An Evidence Based Guide Second Edition Free Ebook,
- Symptom to Diagnosis An Evidence Based Guide Second Edition PDF