Textbook of Addiction Treatment PDF Free Download
Addiction: Psychology and Treatment brings together leading psychologists to provide a comprehensive overview of the psychology of addictions and their treatment across specialities and types of services.
- Emphasises the use of several approaches including CBT, psychodynamic and systemic and family treatments, and consideration of the wider picture of addictions
- As well as the theories, gives a clear overview of the application of these models
- Reflects the very latest developments in the role played by psychological perspectives and interventions in the recovery agenda for problem drug and alcohol users
- Textbook of Addiction Treatment PDF Free Download,
- Textbook of Addiction Treatment Free Ebook,
- Textbook of Addiction Treatment PDF