Textbook of Organ Transplantation PDF Free Download
Brought to you by the world’s leading transplantclinicians, Textbook of Organ Transplantation provides acomplete and comprehensive overview of modern transplantation inall its complexity, from basic science to gold-standard surgicaltechniques to post-operative care, and from likely outcomes toconsiderations for transplant program administration, bioethics andhealth policy.
Beautifully produced in full color throughout, and with over 600high-quality illustrations, it successfully:
- Provides a solid overview of what transplantclinicians/surgeons do, and with topics presented in an order thata clinician will encounter them.
- Presents a holistic look at transplantation, foregrounding theinterrelationships between transplant team members and non-surgicalclinicians in the subspecialties relevant to pre- andpost-operative patient care, such as gastroenterology, nephrology,and cardiology.
- Offers a focused look at pediatric transplantation, andidentifies the ways in which it significantly differs fromtransplantation in adults.
- Includes coverage of essential non-clinical topics such astransplant program management and administration; research designand data collection; transplant policy and bioethical issues.
Textbook of Organ Transplantation is the market-leadingand definitive transplantation reference work, and essentialreading for all transplant surgeons, transplant clinicians, programadministrators, basic and clinical investigators and any othermembers of the transplantation team responsible for the clinicalmanagement or scientific study of transplant patients.
- Textbook of Organ Transplantation PDF Free Download,
- Textbook of Organ Transplantation Free Ebook,
- Textbook of Organ Transplantation PDF