The Patient History Evidence-Based Approach 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
|File size||11.16 MB|
[box title=”Disclaimer“] This Website complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws.Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this software/Book please contact us. immediately.
You may send an email to email@example.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests.
NOW IN FULL COLOR
A Doody’s Core Title for 2017!
For medical students and other health professions students an accurate differential diagnosis starts with The Patient History. The ideal companion to major textbooks on the physical examination this trusted guide is widely acclaimed for its skill-building and evidence based approach to the medical history.
Now in full color The Patient History defines best practices for the patient interview explaining how to effectively elicit information from the patient in order to generate an accurate differential diagnosis. The second edition features all-new chapters case scenarios and a wealth of diagnostic algorithms. Introductory chapters articulate the fundamental principles of medical interviewing. The book employs a rigorous evidenced-based approach reviewing and highlighting relevant citations from the literature throughout each chapter.
- NEW! Case scenarios introduce each chapter and place history-taking principles in clinical context
- NEW! Self-assessment multiple choice Q&A conclude each chapter―an ideal review for students seeking to assess their retention of chapter material
- NEW! Full-color presentation
- Essential chapter on red eye pruritus and hair loss
- Symptom-based chapters covering 59 common symptoms and clinical presentations
- Diagnostic approach section after each chapter featuring color algorithms and several multiple-choice questions
- Hundreds of practical high-yield questions to guide the history ranging from basic queries to those appropriate for more experienced clinicians
The Patient History Evidence-Based Approach 2nd Edition PDF The Patient History Evidence-Based Approach 2nd Edition PDF Free Download The Patient History Evidence-Based Approach 2nd Edition PDF Ebook