Thyroid and Parathyroid Diseases 2nd Edition PDF Free Download
A highly illustrated, detailed and didactic text on medical and surgical aspects of thyroid and parathyroid diseases. — Pediatric Endocrinology Reviews
The book is well illustrated…and serves as an up-to-date and comprehensive guide to the evaluation and treatment of those with thyroid and parathyroid disorders. It is well resourced and written with insight, and includes the newer surgical techniques, such as minimally invasive surgery and robotics. — Journal of Laryngology & Otology
…an excellent foundation for understanding all aspects of thyroid and parathyroid disease. — Head & Neck
Thyroid and Parathyroid Diseases, Second Edition, has been revised and updated to reflect recent advances in the medical and surgical management of thyroid and parathyroid diseases. This new edition serves as both a comprehensive guide to patient evaluation as well as an atlas of advanced surgical techniques for managing patients needing operative intervention. Separate chapters are devoted to minimally invasive techniques and remote access/robotic thyroidectomy techniques, both of which have enjoyed increased application throughout the world.
New in the second edition:
- A section on state-of-the-art, evidence-based management of challenging parathyroid conditions such as multiple endocrine neoplasia and renal hyperparathyroidism
- A more detailed discussion of thyroid cancer evaluation and staging
- A new chapter dedicated to parathyroid cancer
- Nearly 200 additional full-color illustrations
This new edition is a valuable resource for all surgeons, endocrinologists, and residents seeking to expand their knowledge of thyroid and parathyroid diseases, as well as seasoned clinicians who want to improve patient care and incorporate the latest surgical advancements into their practice.
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Diseases 2nd Edition PDF Free Download,
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Diseases 2nd Edition Free Ebook,
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Diseases 2nd Edition PDF