Using Technology to Improve Care of Older Adults PDF Free Download
Grounded in a unique team-based geriatrics perspective, this book delivers a broad range of current, evidence-based knowledge about innovative technology that has the potential to advance the care and well-being of older adults. It provides key information about the development, selection, and implementation of technology products, and describes research evidence, education-based initiatives, and systems thinking. The book also examines challenges and barriers to implementation, adoption, and innovation.
From telehealth and assistive technology in the home to simulation and augmented reality in educational settings, the text provides a hands-on, field-tested articulation of how products can aid in the transitional care process, chronic care delivery, and geriatrics/gerontology education. It discusses technology developments in rural areas, home telehealth, wearable technology, personalized medicine, social robots, technology to assist seniors with cognitive impairments, and the potential of artificial intelligence to enhance health care of older adults. The text is written to help health care professionals select the appropriate technology for their needs.
- Describes the most current technology resources, evidence, and developments for older adult care
- Based on a team-centered approach
- Written by interprofessional health care providers experienced in implementing, developing, and adopting technology to assist older adults
- Addresses the challenges, barriers, and opportunities for transforming aging with technology across transitions of care
- Using Technology to Improve Care of Older Adults PDF Free Download,
- Using Technology to Improve Care of Older Adults Free Ebook,
- Using Technology to Improve Care of Older Adults PDF