Valvular Heart Disease PDF Free Download
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Portable and clinically oriented, this full-color handbook is a unique and timely guide to valvular heart disease and percutaneous coronary interventions. A structured, standardized format helps you quickly find the information you need, while numerous illustrations and videos online provide visual support for key concepts and procedures.
- Numerous tables, diagrams, and images highlight concepts, procedures, and devices related to valvular heart disease.
- Structured outline format lists landmark articles, key reviews, and relevant book chapters at the end of each chapter.
- Online chapter self-assessment questions and answers allow you to self-test and review key concepts.
- Authored by current or former Cleveland Clinic trainees and clinicians, as well as international experts in the field.
- Ideal for interventional cardiologists, fellows, cardiothoracic surgeons, anesthesiologists, cardiac technicians, sonographers, nurses, physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options offer the ability to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
- Valvular Heart Disease PDF Free Download,
- Valvular Heart Disease Free Ebook,
- Valvular Heart Disease PDF