Writing Case Reports PDF Free Download
A Favorite of Schools and Clinics Alike for More Than a Decade
Are you a:
- Clinician or student with a compelling story to tell about a patient or group of patients?
- Administrator or educator who implemented a unique program?
- Physical therapist who modified an approach to risk management?
You’ve got information your profession needs, and this tool gives you a systematic, step-by-step way to share it.
Now in its third edition, with brand-new content AND the breezy style and cartoon breaks of the original, Writing Case Reports: A How-to Manual, Third Edition, features:
- Determining and describing meaningful change
- Dealing with likelihood ratios
- Using International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF) language
- Checklists customized for different types of case reports
- Online-only supplements with regularly updated examples
Edited by Irene McEwen, PT, PhD, FAPTA, former editor for case reports for the scientific journal Physical Therapy, this manual helps you select a case, successfully address each component of a case report, write clearly and effectively about your decision making, survive the peer-review process, and more!
- Writing Case Reports PDF Free Download,
- Writing Case Reports Free Ebook,
- Writing Case Reports PDF